Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
Again, this presupposes that hispanics are social liberals. Are you kidding me? California voters (alot of hispanics) passed a traditional marriage amendment. Yes, California!

And what about the Cubans, the MOST conservative Latino group?

They're overwhelmingly Catholic, anti-abortion, and with the possibility of easier immigration being thrown into the mix, Florida could easily become a Red State again (they're calling it purple now, whatever the Hell that means).

The Florida Cubans only started voting Democrat to begin with because they want to be able to come here legally. Do you really think that once they're here that they'll owe any allegiance to the Democrats? Please. They'll revert right back to their Conservative Catholic beliefs. And why shouldn't they? They're decent, God fearing people. They're a lot like Italians in many ways.

But it's not even Binnie's fault (and I mean that, Binnie). He lives in a bubble. These are the actual numbers from Idaho's 2010 census:

89.1% of the population was White American
0.6% Black or African American
1.4% American Indian and Alaska Native
1.2% Asian American
0.1% Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander
2.5% of two or more races
5.1% other

So no offense, Binnie. But you telling New Yorkers, Californians and Floridians about Latinos, is like me telling you about bass fishing or spending the day at Walmart.

I wasn't talking about Idaho, I meant nationwide. by the way Idaho is now 92% white. minorities don't like Idaho.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"