Originally Posted By: Mignon
Face it Hillary will be the next potus.

I said it as far back as eight years ago, and I'm reiterating it for the newer members. I'm clearly in the minority (even among her haters). But I guarantee that that woman will never be President.

She was a shoo-in for the nomination back on 2008, remember? And she got beat by an unknown with very little political experience (not that she had any of her own). And even though he won, the Obamas hate her today.

If Barack Obama makes one decent parting move as President, it should be to stand by his VP, no matter how many times Biden put his foot in his mouth. Why should he step aside for her? I said it earlier. Fuck these self-important, entitled, political dynasty families. If I never read the words Bush, Clinton or Kennedy again, it will be too soon.

As an aside, she'll be 70 years old shortly after the election. Do you remember how the Left attacked Reagan in 1980 (when he was 69), and Dole in '96 (when he was 73), for being so "old and out of touch"? Well, what makes her any different at 70?

What's good for the goose is good for the cuckolded ex-First Lady. The younger generation that put Barack Obama in the White House will never turn out in the same numbers to vote for that old hag.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.