Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87
Originally Posted By: Footreads

he won't get the nomination. But there will be some including the Democrates who will try to get him run as an independent because he will get more Republican votes away from the Republican nominee in the general election.

So they can get Hillary to win.

Bush has the money and he would be a good President. But they demonized his name so much I doubt if he ran. Rubio could be the Vice President for a lot of reasons. Him being a Latino would not hurt and being a senator in Florida would help the republicans.

Get this John McCain might run again. I might vote for him if he runs again.

I don't think he will either, no libertarian leaning politician will ever get a main party endorsement. If he means what he says (a stretch) I think he would make a fine President.
In a perfect world Ron Paul would run again.

I can't see myself voting for McCain he says he is for a free America but wants to ban MMA in Arizona.

I actually would have voted for Clinton in 2008 but with everything that has happened since I won't vote for her

I believe Rand Paul will be the nominee. He's not really an establishment guy and at the same time he's a healthy combination of idealism and pragmatism.