Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
Agreed.

Pizza, I just can't put my finger on it. I do not like Hillary. I just don't. I can't shake the feeling that she wants to be president to get back at Bill Clinton. Can't shake it. I think she's a man hater too.

I really hate Internet jargon. But +1000 clap.

This is a woman who traded a loveless marriage of convenience for a Senate seat. And I'm sorry, but that speaks volumes about her character (even for a politician).

And they had the balls to call Obama a community organizer. What the Hell did she ever do prior to exploiting the whole "stand by her man" thing?

I loathe Giuliani for exploiting 9/11 the way he did, but that Senate election was a year before the Towers were hit, and Rudy was pretty damned popular at the time. And if it wasn't for the fact that he dropped out of the race because of his prostate cancer, I seriously doubt she would have won. Rick Lazio was overmatched simply by virtue of her last name. He didn't stand a chance.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.