Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
I have an I-phone 5C and I love it. My first I-phone. No problems so far. My daughter has an android and she won't get any other. Me, I'm sold on the I-Phone.

smile

TIS

You can't beat the camera of an iPhone, and let's face it, these are cameras just as much as they are phones. If the camera takes crapola shots...why, just why?

The internet on the Apple is crazy. The reception is perfect for the WiFi. That comes in handy when you need it.

Any Tom Dick or Harry can cook up an app for Android. There is no quality control. Some of the Android apps will freeze up the phone, or the app will crash and you'll have to restart the phone just to boot up the app. You are downloading sketchy apps from anonymous authors for free...and they are still a rip off. With Apple, the apps go through strict quality control to make them fully compatible with the phone.

The way I see it is, Android is more for kids. If you need your phone for business purposes, you better get an iPhone or something comparable. If your phone is something you depend on when you travel, you better get an iPhone or something comparable.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."