Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
The problem is though that, as usually happens with big crimes, nobody will ever know the complete truth. Thinking that Muslim terrorists may have had "moles" is not sacrilege because nor I nor you know whether that was the case. Writing every single member of the CIA off as suspects just because they are Americans and that's the only reasonable argument to say that they "couldn't have had anything to do with this", THIS "logic" offends the victims with its warped parody of "patriotism". The "inside" traitors, if there were any, should be hunted down as persistently as the terrorists, otherwise that wouldn't be an impartial position. I respect the victims very much and that's the reason I wouldn't want the investigation to be blinded by anything, not even "patriotism".

And THATS the thing.

We DO know the truth. The 9/11 report was three THOUSAND pages of evidence.
There is NO debate.
There is no controversy.
There is no EVIDENCE justifying ANY conspiracy.

So, stop chasing shadows, look at the EVIDENCE, and let it go.

And if your worried about 'patriotism' blinding? Mate, Im not even American.

Understand now?

Omitting the word conspiracy, more than one of the 911 Commissioners has said that the official story we've been told about 911 was a falsehood.

911 Commissioners Say Official Story is Bunk

Here is a caption...

"The 9/11 Commission head, Thomas Kean, was the Republican governor of New Jersey. He had the following to say... “We to this day don’t know why NORAD [the North American Aerospace Command] told us what they told us, it was just so far from the truth. . . " When Bush's own handpicked commission failed to go along with the cover up and requested a criminal investigation, why was nothing done?"

Now, if there was no possibility of culpability on this side, why the need for a criminal investigation when the pilots of the planes as weapons already destroyed themselves?

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."