Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
But, since you mentioned 9/11 also, could you please explain one thing to me: why do people say that implying that it was an inside job offends the memory of the victims? It may offend the government or the CIA, but surely not the victims. I personally DON'T BELIEVE it was a government job or a thing approved by the CIA direction, but if some rogue CIA cells were corrupted by terrorists or tried to use them, that wouldn't surprise me.
I mean, where did the alleged "disrespect towards the victims" thing come from? EVERYONE tied to the attack should be executed or go to jail, even if it is a government official or a CIA agent along with Muslim terrorists. If I was an American and would have lost somebody in that attack, I would have wanted ALL theories to be verified so NO ONE escaped justice.

Nicely said Dwalin2011. Hey you are russian right? What do you think about this?Was this just another bluff made by Putin?Or is there any truth in this?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/02/10/pravda-putin-threatens-to-release-satellite-evidence-of-911/

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good