While the subject of main conspiracy theories (whether they are right or wrong) is usually the John Fitzgerald Kennedy murder, what about Robert Kennedy? Is it considered definitely a lone gunman job or a contract killing? If the Kennedy's murderers carried out somebody's contracts, do you think it was the same people who had both John and Robert whacked?

But, since you mentioned 9/11 also, could you please explain one thing to me: why do people say that implying that it was an inside job offends the memory of the victims? It may offend the government or the CIA, but surely not the victims. I personally DON'T BELIEVE it was a government job or a thing approved by the CIA direction, but if some rogue CIA cells were corrupted by terrorists or tried to use them, that wouldn't surprise me.
I mean, where did the alleged "disrespect towards the victims" thing come from? EVERYONE tied to the attack should be executed or go to jail, even if it is a government official or a CIA agent along with Muslim terrorists. If I was an American and would have lost somebody in that attack, I would have wanted ALL theories to be verified so NO ONE escaped justice.

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 04/03/15 10:30 AM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."