I agree about the 9/11 conspiracy, that's BS IMO, I know people that were there. A conspiracy is implausible, but it does appear some within the gov't were possibly aware of an impending attack, but even if this is true, I would view this as more of an incompetence issue rather than a deliberate criminal act unless more evidence is discovered - innocent before guilty.

JFK is one of the only conspiracy theories I believe and its entirely due to facts/evidence that has emerged. If someone honestly researches the gov't documents released in the 90's, I don't see how anybody can believe the WC findings.

The smoking gun document which occurred less than 2 months before the assassination was that someone "impersonated LHO" in his tapped phone call to the Russian Mexico City embassy. This is backed up by FBI memos, including a memo from Hoover himself that stated LHO was impersonated in his phone call to the Russian embassy and the supposed head of the KGB assassination team in the Western Hemisphere- Mexico city. Voice analysis was done by FBI agents who listened to the taped but ultra secret recordings and compared it to the voice of LHO during interrogation, resulting in a finding that LHO was impersonated. Not to mention the fact that the imposter spoke broken Russian and fluent Spanish where as LHO poke fluent Russian but broken Spanish.

This finding is absolutely incredible and its shocking how it is never discussed , as it is definitive proof that a conspiracy existed to murder JFK , then you have to ask who was aware of the secret embassy phone tapping system of these embassies and who would know how this event would result in a large mole hunt. Not many intelligence agents would know this, and it would really narrow down who was involved in the JFK assassination. An investigator could trace this to the limited number of individuals that had access to this information and then might be able to trace this back to who the actual sponsors were and break the case wide open.

Who understands how and when a molehunt is conducted is the ultimate key to the blackmail / cover up operations.

There is now a boatload of documents recently released that show how large a molehunt was commenced by James Angelton's SIG team within the CIA (which in itself should show that LHO was involved in intelligence activities as the SIG sole purpose was to "spy on spies", thus completely blowing up the official CIA statement that LHO had NO connection to the CIA as they clearly felt he did after this imposters phone call, the guy had a 201 file which also basically proves the SIG unit was aware of LHO's intelligence work for someone). It is this knowledge of the molehunt that cemented the blackmailing of the CIA as if it ever got out that LHO was being investigated by the CIA right before the assassination and was supposedly trying to contact the head of the KGB assassinations team in the western hemisphere, then Wow what a bombshell that could completely destroy the CIA's credibility and destroy senior level careers. Then add in the fact that this James Angleton was assigned the job of investigating the JFK assassination ands its a double Wow. Then add in the fact of the newly released CIA documents that details James Angeltons intention was "to wait out the Warren Commission" in terms of complying with their document requests, a CLEAR obstruction of justice to the murder of JFK, and it makes this a triple wow.

It takes some research to get to the some material facts of JFK assassination, but honestly after reading only several documents, any investigator can now get a decent sense of where at least the planning traces back to. Unfortunately not many people are willing to read these documents, which is fine, however if one has a definitive opinion on the assassination, I don't know how you can skip the research part and be vocal in your opinion on who killed the president.

The information is now there, the question is whether one is open minded enough to review previously top secret documents that the authors never felt would see the light of day, and develop an opinion solely due to evidence.

What's funny is authors like Gerald Posner that will only believe the WC findings, wont dare comment on or touch these formerly classified documents as they know there is no explaining them. Instead they simply use the human brain cant accept the lone nut and magic bullet theories, ignoring the evidence. I personally never understood the lone nut theory, if you believe the WC then LHO did this to be remembered and be a part of history, then how does one explain he strongly denied these charges even thru his last statements before death, makes no sense to me but then again the WC was not developed to make sense, but rather to make sure this case never reached a trial or jury.

As LBJ stated in a phone call with Hoover after the assassination that someone appears to have tried to erase, "Did THEY shoot at me", clearly he knew what was up.

Last edited by DB; 04/03/15 08:17 AM.