Things i hate-
Loud mouths. Men that are loud mouths are usually soft and have something to prove.

Nothing is more of a turn off than a chick with a loud mouth. Disgusting.

People that claim- " i tell it like it is". Give me a break, how about thinking about what you are going to say first. " im not afraid to speak my mind". Whatever. Usually losers talk like this. They are'nt famous for anything else in life or any true success so they have to find something simple to be famous for.

The tough guy that needs to talk about how he put someone in his place, almost beating someone up ect.. He's the guy thats always saying he's going to fuck up the guy who cut him off on the road.

The guy that claims he has a bad temper. Give me a fuckin break. He 's the same guy that punches walls and windshields. Of course, none of those ever punch back.

The guy that claims he's crazy. If you are crazy, you would be locked up in a padded room and wouldnt know you are crazy.

The guy who claims he's a street fighter. Yeah right. Funny how these guys that claim to love fighting never join a boxing gym. If they really loved to fight, that would be the perfect place.

The guy that tries to act important. " excuse me, i want to talk to the manager". " dont worry, i will take care of it". He has to let everyone know he is the problem solver. He has the connections and everyone needs to know it.

The show off. He has to brag about his accomplishments. If you are good at something, people know it, thats almost as bad as the guy that wont stop talking about his fuckin kids. Again, if they are so great at something, let their actions speak about it. No one gives a shit, shut the fuck up.

The prick that tries an acts like he has money. What a clown. Ive been around very wealthy people and none of them brag. Usually a clown that acts like he has money doesnt. If he does, his dick doesnt work.

The wimp that always threatens to call the cops or sue. Thats a fag move.

The scumbag that is always trying to beat someone for money. Looking for excuses not to pay. Always looking for a reason not to pay a contractor,landscaper, or some other dude that works hard.

People that bull shit. I hate liars. True men never have to lie. No, i dont mean white lies. Im not going to tell some fat teenager that she looks ugly in her prom dress.

People that are always joking and never serious. I like joking but at the end of the day, a real man is a serious guy, who would you rather parter up with a business? A fun guy or a serious guy.