Yeah that was good stuff HK

I do feel the mob has some guys involved , mainly Martino and Rosselli but that was more a result of the other work these guys did with intelligence agency's and the anti castro group . CN a was powerful but had no way near the power needed for the cover up , that could only be done from inside .

The hit was done as a side rack to operation mongoose , they just reversed the plan that was meant for Castro . The landsdsle , morales , Harvey , Phillips sforza crew . The big question IMO is who gave the nod, I'm sure Dulles and Cables were involved at the top level but who else , that's the real question after the AARB files were released in the 90s, as you can trace LHO back to the anti Castro group from those documents , but after that things become unclear . I don't think LHO was a CIA agent but he was clearly being used by them whether he knew it or not . I also don't believe this was a CIA sanction hit as several agents were trying to save the president , but rather a rogue group in the anti Castro / mongoose group that wanted policy change in Cuba and Vietnam .

That Mores code tidbit is very very interesting and fits in nicely with the assumption that the hit was done by elite former military individuals and it makes sense how their is a possible erasure of some parts as that fits in as well . This hit has no markings of a mob hit , Martino did admit he was involved as a bag man for the assassination