John paints a good picture. In 92 browns gaining power after Sammy flips he has a meeting his guys and jrs in a warehouse in queens and gets brown to back down off of killing any guys close to Sammy still on the street. And all but his brother in law who he said told him to rat never rated and is doing life today for a Sammy hit. Brown had his own cousin killed and these guys were old. Jr got lucky cause Marino and brown and watts all got sweet deals for murder and plead out to 6 yrs.leaving the gottis in charge for the rest of the 90tys. I thinking if the corrozos threw there weight behind brown it would have been war. Malad I'm not saying gotti isn't a liar but he just leaves the shit he would have to lie about out of his book and yaeh he's a rat.his uncles must be sick. He kills alite in some story about Joe defede going to a sit down with the gambinos for alite. Gotti catches a lot of bs. Once john got his button and his dad boss I'm guessing that's when the coke stick ups weren't cool no more. Side note remember reading peter gotti went to browns wake.