Gravano is out of state, but I don't know where. And to an earlier point about a mid-2016 release date, that does line up with 85% time. Arizona has a program called 85% time, which somebody is eligible for if it is the first felony conviction and the felony conviction was for a non-violent felony. And aside from one minor infraction, he's not been a trouble prisoner.

https://adconline.azcorrections.gov/Inmate_DataSearch/PrintInmate.aspx?ID=171342

Usually, the Unit Location in the upper block of the prisoner record will tell you where a prisoner is incarcerated -- most maximum security prisoners go to the facility in Florence, Arizona, which is about an hour outside downtown Phoenix. News accounts in Phoenix indicate that Gravano was incarcerated in the Arizona system from his conviction in 2000 up until 2013. His New York sentence for narcotics was to run concurrent with the Arizona sentence, though if memory serves me right, the New York sentence doesn't expire until 2021.

However in that link I provided above, in February 2013, he was moved to C.O. SPEC SVCS, which is an AZDOC code for out of state. What's even more weird is that I can't find any court paperwork backing up why that move was made.

Regardless, at the bottom of that prisoner record, you can still see he has three warrants and detainer requests.