Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
True. But at the end of the day, these guys are supposed to be gangsters no? I mean the half assed thugs in the hood kill eachother all the time for stepping on sneakers. If the lcn is the supposed top of the food chain, shoulden't they be dropping bodies too?

If they start dropping bodies again it's over. OVER.

I mean, when your family gets hung out to dry and you have a release date that should be the only thing on your mind. If your release date is life, I could see the ratting angle.

It's a SHIT FUCKING LIFE. And yes, there are many instances where they've created their own rats.

Mikey Scars said in this new documentary they told his wife to go on welfare. Assume you believe him. If you had no release date, what would you do?

He made his bed. It's a shit life. Unfortunately, by the time that realization sets in, it's too late.

And before you shed any tears for Alphonse. Do you know that this whole thing gained steam when he tried to extort his best friend's brother? That's a SCUMBAG move. You play you pay.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.