Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Malandrino
THEN finally the CN would have something to think about.. like taking a page from Camorra's book and actually keeping the guys who are inside happy by giving some $$ to their families for bread and clothes.

Never gonna happen. Nice idea, though.

Originally Posted By: Malandrino
Greedy pricks.

Now you're getting it. Nobody cares, ESPECIALLY when a guy goes inside.

And I mean this respectfully, but this is America. If a guy went off half-cocked and killed half the skippers in his family for their greed, the Feds would shut the whole thing back down again. Just like they did twenty years ago.

It's a lose-lose situation. It's also a shit job with a very unstable future.

True. But at the end of the day, these guys are supposed to be gangsters no? I mean the half assed thugs in the hood kill eachother all the time for stepping on sneakers. If the lcn is the supposed top of the food chain, shoulden't they be dropping bodies too?

I mean, when your family gets hung out to dry and you have a release date that should be the only thing on your mind. If your release date is life, I could see the ratting angle.

Mikey Scars said in this new documentary they told his wife to go on welfare. Assume you believe him. If you had no release date, what would you do?

Last edited by ItalianForever; 03/27/15 05:39 PM.