Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
What is there to believe in? You hear stories from rats about how they stopped getting money sent to them or their wives weren't supported. We all tend to write it off as garbage, but its the type of thing that should cause a guy to flip. The only other option is when you get home load up on some 9mm's and pay a visit to some people in Queens and Brooklyn. But there are cameras everywhere in the 5 buroughs.

God, I wish somebody who's got nothing to lose would finally go out and do this once... just.. put a bullet between the eyes of his greedy superior, who could be a capo, boss or whatever.

It's a sort of indirect/karma justice that everybody would enjoy hearing about. We all know the mob are pretty much a bunch of mosquitoes bleeding people dry, and I'm not even a moralist or a pro-law enforcement guy but who thinks it wouldn't be sweet if a guy who's got nothing to lose would finally snap and kill a couple of greedy, heavy guys who have made his life hell for years.

Ratting on them is such a copout revenge move, I'd have much more respect for somebody who'd just go out and kill them all, and THEN go to jail. I could see it in a hypothetical situation where he'd be out on bail, but pretty much guaranteed a life sentence in the upcoming trial.. sick of his superiors not even taking care of him/his family on a previous stint, I could see him just whacking them all.

THEN finally the CN would have something to think about.. like taking a page from Camorra's book and actually keeping the guys who are inside happy by giving some $$ to their families for bread and clothes. Greedy pricks.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso