Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Who knows what will happen, Trucchio has 5 years left and probably 3 years supervised release. So in 8 years time, who knows. But if the Corrozzo's and Dom are still in power then he's fucked.

But my money's on that crew going to Michael Roccaforte when he gets out, he was Trucchio's #2 and is thought of quite highly.

The whole thing started over Roc. They're not even on speaking terms anymore. I don't know what's so hard to understand. I told you a year ago that this kid is not nearly as well respected as you thought he was. The older guys in the Bronx couldn't fucking stand him. Tore wouldn't even sit with him when he was still active. And do you have any idea what it takes to live down a beating from a superior in prison?

He will NEVER be looked at the same way again (and again, he wasn't nearly as well respected as some people on these boards thought he was). Plus, and here's the MOST important part, there's no love lost between Ronnie and Cigars anyway. That's how JoJo exploited the whole thing to begin with. He's crafty like a fucking fox.

Yeah, eight years is a long time. But don't kid yourself, he may get shelved altogether. And with Ronnie dying in the can, there's not much he can do about it.

@ Tommy: That's not directed at you personally. It's a general statement. You know you can message or email me whenever you want smile.

I haven't mentioned otherwise?