Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
Pizza-

Please don't leave, you're the only reason why I signed up for this site to start contributing my Jersey knowledge!!! I loved reading your NY posts over the years and decided to sign up to be the Jersey version of you. My jersey knowledge doesn't even come close to your NY Knowledge. Please don't leave!!

I'm responding to Dante, but it's directed at everyone who said nice things about me.

Thank you, and I'm more than a little flattered. But Geoff, SC, Turnbull and Don Cardi moderate this site daily, and they shouldn't go unnoticed. Especially Geoff, who created the site, and SC, who has to maintain order here (which is much easier said than done).

And I do apologize for being so short tempered with some of the newer posters who have naive questions. But you have to realize that SOME of these new posters have been here before, and they're only posting such silly questions to create dissension and ruin the board for the people who actually contribute to the site and enjoy it wink.

But thanks again smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.