Originally Posted By: Belette
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
PB is wrong. Barney is actually Batman.

That would be funny if it wasn't the general consensus. Doesn't matter anymore. You guys can have the site. I'm about done.

Pizzaboy, you have to understand that for new posters it's very confusing. First of all they (us) read a few books on mafia. They think they know something because normally when you read a historian, it's usually somewhat correct. Not the case always with the mob... Then you come to a forum like this and you ask a question. You'll get at least 5 different answers, most of them in very definite form. Like there's no question that the posters opinion is the right one. Even if you read the post archives, it takes you a while to figure out which posters know something and which ones just repeat or possibly even make up. It's really a very challenging thing to separate the truth from reality, and I can understand why many people post "stupid shit". I'm sure I'm one of them sometimes.

Anyway, you are one of those people whose every post I try to read and memorize, so I would love to see you post here in the future too.

Just read thru a lot of old posts before u post something and you'll see the patterns. You have the ones who have the info, the ones who post the news (they are also helpful), the ones who ask the good questions, and then the rest who post hypothetical bullshit and ridiculous questions. Just pay attention to the ones who have the info. It's not hard to tell who's who.

Make that coffee to go