Pizza is right. The Genovese Family have had their share of tough guys throughout the years and probably still do. They are not superhuman, just because they belong to the Genovese Family. I am a little surprised over the fact that the feds have not come up with a good, solid case against the top guys the last 15 years or so. I can´t help to believe that this is only due to lack of a good, solid informant. The way the top guys have been able to insulate themselves (and I hate to say this because I would love to see a top Genovese flip) for the last 15 years is outstanding and absolutely second to none. I´ll give them that.

As for the tough guys, the wild and uncontrollables (is that a word???) usually don´t last long. Sooner or later most of these guys end up at the receiving end. Guys like John DiGilio and Jerry Papa all met a violent death. Tino Fiumara was another one who didn´t give a shit, whacked people from left to right, but slowed down once he got made. Pretty unknown member Figgy Ficarotta was another Genovese guy who found killing very easy. Etc, etc.

[Linked Image]