Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Like I said, if a shooting is proven to be unwarranted - which is what I assume you are referring to - then I have no problem with the black community being upset about that or the officer being charged.

But that's not what happened in Ferguson, now is it? A bad shooting somewhere else, or Holder's bogus report, doesn't justify the behavior of the protesters in Ferguson. It's that kind of victim/race-based thinking that I'm talking about.

Ivy I'd take you at your word and agree with some of the points you made but I think that you are guilty of the same thing you accuse the "Black people" of. Namely making up your mind before the facts are revealed and then holding on those views regardless of the facts.

"Thug who deserved to be shot down" is how you describe Mike Brown based on his actions...specifically robbery and assault in a store and assaulting and fighting with a police officer.

How would you characterize a man who was allegedly arrested in 2005 for "assault on a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest with violence" and who has been arrested twice in the past 3 years after domestic violence incidents?

Last edited by getthesenets; 03/18/15 09:31 PM.