Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

I hated that episode, and it has nothing to do with the political aspect. Nothing at all. But I thought it was one of the slowest moving episodes--if not THE slowest--of the series. And it's weird because I've read reviews that were quite the contrary. But I still don't get it.

What is that, 1992?
Cheech was jumping around the bouncy house at the McDonalds on I95 in Branford tongue grin.

I've only caught a few episodes here and there....mainly just to spot places that I know in the scenery..going to watch that episode soon though.

Yeah, I'm gonna assume that the "Jump Around" song has been replaced by the song that Scorcese made famous by using it in the Departed.
"Shipping Up to Boston" is the new anthem.There was a running joke that there are certain hip hop songs...as soon as you hear them in a club...etc....somebody was about to get robbed.
The Shipping Up song....I always feel that if you're at a pub..and that song starts playing and you are NOT Irish..time to leave..pay for your drinks and get out..something is about to happen.