"Now about your "As "Blacks always do" view ,I think Mike Brown was the WRONG case to rally around or frame a serious discussion about police brutality around BUT in an(I think) totally unrelated case I read some of the same "thug who deserved to be put down" rhetoric on this board,not necessarily from you and it insulted my intelligence.
There are real street guys on this board, guys who have done time, people who are connected, and others who have read and studied about crime and criminals for years. No credible person on this board, even knowing what Trayvon's "sheet" was, would EVER consider him anything but a pussycat. I thought THIS site of all places on earth, would be the last place where I'd hear the word "thug" with TM's name.Killers who didn't rat are "stand up guys" but a little punk ass skinny kid is Triple OG menace to society ?? And he "deserved to be put down" for walking from point A to point B minding his business?
But like YOU said "people, like all too often, immediately....and start blaming....."

@gets, Thank you for expressing that point around using "thug".

@nicky,
Chill. Your expressing yourself inappropriately and being offensive. We're for the grace of intelligence not 13% , it's 12.etc%. Also let's be level headed here, Blacks & Whites are the sole perpetrators of murders in this country together (99%, 1% all other ethnicities ). Ok! Lets not revisit that road of stats , cases, studies, etc bullshit. Discrimination/Racism (All of it is Tribalism) in our country is a scar that's not going anywhere regardless how far we moved into the future period.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb