1) Roman Reigns - As much as I'd love to see Brock retain and I feel as if Roman's not ready yet, I think they're taking the strap away from Brock (especially since he hasn't signed a new deal yet).

2) Sting - Sting's first (and better not be his last) WWE match, no way he losses it.

3) Always a crap shoot - can't really say who the front runner is at this point.

4) Another crap shoot. I could make a case for Bad News Barrett, Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Stardust, and Daniel Bryan winning it.

5) Rusev - He's undefeated so far in the WWE and I'm not sure they want to end that just yet. Plus, a win over Cena gives him more credibility.

6) AJ Lee/Paige - I think the Bella's have punished Paige long enough; plus it's the return of AJ Lee. I could be wrong, but I think the Bella's lose this one.

7) The Undertaker - The streak ended last year (THANK GOD!) but I see a new one starting this year. As much as I'd love to see The Undertaker lose and pass the torch to Bray (which isn't out of the realm of possibility), I also don't see The Undertaker losing 2 WrestleMania matches in a row.