Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
And Nino wasn't too far behind these guys Alfa.

Nino was scary too....when he took off his glasses.

There's a picture of him out there with his glasses off and he's looking right into the camera. Interested parties should check it out.

Thing was Nino wasn't a druggie, nor did he appear deranged or mentally ill. He wasn't scary because he was crazy. He was scary because he was sane. At least that's how I picture the guy. This was a Capo who would summon you, and you'd probably have to meet him at night somewhere....and he is wearing glasses at night acting calm. Too calm.

I really think he might have caused his own eye condition of light sensitivity. And I suspect he might have worn his glasses as a strategic move to always maintain a poker face. Someone that you couldn't read. He had a horrifying look to his eyes, but if you can't see them, you can't tell he might be planning to hit you.

That mugshot was taken in the early hours of the morning. Nino was rousted out of bed and was still half asleep.

He wore sunglasses because his eyes were very sensitive to light. He also had myopia. He couldn't join the army because of it. He refrained from wearing glasses for cosmetic reasons. He did wear them for his trial in the 80's because it made him look less shady.

His son grew up to be an ophthalmologist.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.