This is from Alites book. He talks about Frankie Burke. But i don't know if it's accurate or not, could be total bullshit.

Jimmy the Gent also played a behind-the scenes role in the first homicide that Alite was directly involved in. Alite was a friend of Frankie Burke, Jimmy the Gent’s son. The Gottis wanted nothing to do with the Burkes, but Alite ignored Junior when he told him to stay away from Frankie. It was the same old song. “They’re scumbag drug dealers. Don’t bother with them.”

Alite would hang out with Frankie Burke at different bars and clubs when Junior wasn’t around. One night Frankie told him that from prison his father was trying to collect an old debt and that he, Frankie, was supposed to meet with two guys over in Brooklyn to settle up. He asked Alite to go along. “Frankie told me they owed his father a couple of hundred grand,” Alite said in retelling the story years later. “I took a ride with him to meet with these guys. It was over on Linden Boulevard in Brooklyn. It was nighttime. We pull up and these two guys get out of another car and come toward us. We get out of our car. There’s a guy behind the wheel of the other car, but he just sits there.” Alite said the two guys were Hispanic. He didn’t know many more details about them or the debt. He just knew that instead of settling up, they got confrontational. There were shouts and threats. Alite said he did what he was there for. “I pulled out a gun and started shooting,” he said. “Frankie did the same. The two guys went down. The guy behind the wheel of their car never moved. I think he might have been there to set them up. Frankie might have wanted to kill them all along. I don’t know. We just got back in our car and drove back to Queens. I never heard any more about it after that.”

A few months later, Frankie Burke got involved in a fight in a bar with a guy named Tito from the neighborhood. Tito shot and killed him. “This guy Tito owned a barbershop on 101st Street, near the clubhouse,” Alite said. “He and his brother were around a lot of people. The brother ran back to Italy after being involved in a murder.” After he heard what happened to Frankie Burke, Alite went to see Tito. “I told him, ‘Look, you better get out of here.’ I said, ‘I might be one of the guys they send to kill you,’” Alite said. “I knew Jimmy Burke would reach out to the Lucheses and they’d arrange for someone to take Tito out.” The barber told Alite he wasn’t going anywhere. “He just sat in his barber chair with his hands behind his head,” Alite recalled. “It was like he was waiting to die.” A few days later, two gunmen walked into the shop and fired nine shots into Tito’s head and body. He died where he sat.