Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

That's just it. Nobody deserves to be "mollified." All these ignorant assholes who are protesting should familiarize themselves with the facts of the case. It was a good shooting and Officer Wilson did society a favor by putting that thug in his grave. But the black community there, like all too often, immediately start playing the victim card and bitching about the white man.

Protesters are exercising their rights under the First Amendment. Just like they did in your state when the White young man,Dillon Taylor, was shot and killed.
Until the justice system and authorities sorts it out, people don't have a definitive answer about what happens in situations between police and citizens.

Or...as I posted in another thread
Sometimes the justice system sorts it out..and is wrong as was the case with Marcus Jeter and Bloomfield,NJ police.

http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2015/03/bloomfield_cops_in_dash-cam_case_reject_plea_deal.html

Note that...despite the simple narrative which you're viewing the Ferguson case with, that in the NJ case
-3 cops at the scene...Two white,one Black
-Internal affairs reviewed the case and found cops did nothing wrong
-just a fluke that the defendant's lawyer was able to recover the police footage that cleared him
-charges dropped against Jeter
-one cop plead guilty to minor charge, other cops charged......suspended without pay and awaiting trial

Ivy,
Do you think that this was the first time that either of those officers had railroaded a suspect? simple yes or no

Now about your "As "Blacks always do" view ,I think Mike Brown was the WRONG case to rally around or frame a serious discussion about police brutality around BUT in an(I think) totally unrelated case I read some of the same "thug who deserved to be put down" rhetoric on this board,not necessarily from you and it insulted my intelligence.
There are real street guys on this board, guys who have done time, people who are connected, and others who have read and studied about crime and criminals for years. No credible person on this board, even knowing what Trayvon's "sheet" was, would EVER consider him anything but a pussycat. I thought THIS site of all places on earth, would be the last place where I'd hear the word "thug" with TM's name.Killers who didn't rat are "stand up guys" but a little punk ass skinny kid is Triple OG menace to society ?? And he "deserved to be put down" for walking from point A to point B minding his business?
But like YOU said "people, like all too often, immediately....and start blaming....."
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Holder, under Obama's direction, would have loved to pin something on Wilson. But he couldn't so now they are satisfying themselves and the protesters by making up all this BS about systemic problems in Ferguson and firing people who don't need to be fired. The cops should have gone Gestapo on these protesters a long time ago. Bring out the riot shot guns and tear gas for crying out loud. These people don't want to face reality? Maybe a policeman's nightstick upside their head will wake them up. Then again, probably not. rolleyes

Were it not for a fluke,Marcus Jeter would be in jail right now for what the judicial system will officially determine to be trumped up charges.reality.Cases that those officers were involved with will be up for review if they are convicted. reality.Judicial system determined the shootings of M Brown and D Taylor to be justified.reality.The introduction of DNA evidence frees people who were convicted of crimes they didn't do..maybe some this year.reality.

The overall picture is not quite as simple as you'd have us believe.