ok ...directed at some points brought up here, not at anyone

Charles Barkley?Is the same Charles Barkley who was quoted before as saying "that's why I HATE white people" and variations of the same sentiment...is HE the one being quoted now by...... drum roll please........."white people"?
What Barkley oversimplified would be like telling people who complain about grievances with the U.S.govt. to go live somewhere with no government or to another country. The 1980s bumper sticker slogan "America, love it or leave it" Is that where we are ?
It blatantly misses the point.
Those who think the protest in Ferguson is 100% or even 5% street thugs...do you see the clergy out there?
You don't think there are taxpayers out there with legitimate grievances about the police force and the justice system?They are expressing THEIR anger over things that are bigger than MB getting shot.They feel that they are channeling their anger in a constructive way by marching and holding banners. Thug element is hiding behind the legitimacy of LEGAL civil disobedience and protest to settle scores and do what they always do(ruin the community for the taxpayers who have to live among them)
Until or unless it happens to you, very easy to lump all of those voices together and disregard all of them.

I think the issues and problems in our (Black) communities are more complex than what the leaders are equipped to deal with. African American,Caribbean, continental African alike the religious leaders are the de facto leaders of the community.I've written here before that organized religion and how it's practiced helps and hinders Black people in different ways....mostly hinders.

Obama,Holder, and especially Sharpton have nothing to do with the looting, rioting, or shootings,neither do outside agitators. Since the late 1960s there have been episodes of rioting and looting as a reaction to tensions between Black people and police/judicial system.Things generally turn the ugliest following police being acquitted of charges. The lip service that Obama & Holder paid to the case all along and the token investigation findings and firings seemed to have been done to actually mollify the protesters and to quiet them down. Even in the chaos of high tension protests , the shooting of the officers AFTER the firings/resignations don't make sense or follow the pattern of these types of events.

I read that Sharpton was booed off the stage at funeral service for MB and that the people of Ferguson have made it known that they didn't want him involved, so what he has to do with the violence that took place I will never know.

Same way that thugs co-opted the protests in Ferguson for their own benefit ...many seem to be co-opting the violent and criminal acts by these thugs to to target and blame a whole host of people.

anybody can reply or correct me as I've just come up to speed on the Ferguson story.