Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Very funny show. Damon Wayans can make you laugh with just an eyebrow movement. And those kids?

Junior (dumb, but goodhearted, and impossibly funny), Claire (clumsy and always falling down), and Katie (adorable), not to mention next-door-neighbor Franklin (who may have honestly been the funniest and smartest child character in the history of television), were really one of the great ensemble casts of child actors.

Tisha Campbell-Martin got on my nerves at times (she has a habit of hamming it up and overplaying her part in everything, she even did it on "Martin"). But overall she was pretty good, too.

Damon and the Wayans used to roast the Cosby Show on skits on In Living Color, so it was funny seeing Damon basically doing a variation of the same show.

I thought Damon and Franklin had great comedic moments.Rest of the cast was mediocre. There's an episode featuring the late big man from E Street, Clarence Clemons, where Damon and Franklin are pulling off a piano playing hoax that was hilarious. It's an old comic sight gag but I couldn't stop laughing.The super religious character who dated Damon's daughter on the show was funny too.

What I found funny about the show was, they pulled a funny trick that's happened a few other times on Black sitcoms. They replaced a character with an actress who looks NOTHING like the original.The oldest daughter character.

They did it to Aunt Viv on the Fresh Prince, Lionel Jefferson on the Jeffersons, and the mother on Family Matters.