Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
Originally Posted By: CleanBandit
Holy shit, the one one the right... He looks like he's trying to smile but isn't capable of doing it.

Is that ugly or what?

alpha.. I saw a picture of tony mirra once, and like pietra he was gruesome.

Hi Binnie, yes gruesome is the right word.

Another truly scary guy, was Lupo. Lupo the wolf's mug shot when he was young looked just so filthy. He looked like he hadn't taken a bath in about a month cause he was too busy murdering Italian immigrants down at the murder stables. Disgusting. Then you look at the mug shot taken of him when he is elderly. That photo looks like a clean person, not even overweight, clean hair, etc, except for one thing....he's leering sideways into the camera like he's about to kill the camera man. He was an animal. And a scary one.

Edit: Another scary sonofagun, is Red Levine, a natural born killer. His mugshot looks off. You can tell just by looking at it how Maranzano must have felt. At first glance he thinks the guy is an IRS agent, and then upon closer inspection, he notices the slovenliness of the person, the dismal look in his drooping eyes, the pockmarks on the face, the thick leather like skin, the almost pig like appearance. Red Levine was not ugly in the aesthetic sense. He was hideous in some other way that's difficult for me to articulate. Many mob guys look genuinely menacing, like they are out for revenge or have some diabolical aim. Red wasn't scary looking that way (to me). Red looked deadly, but sad. Can't explain it much better than that.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."