Originally Posted By: CleanBandit
Do you have a picture, Alfa? Of Tommy Pitera in prison.

No, but it's on this board. And damn was it ugly. He looked as if his face was melting. I don't know how else to describe it. He wasn't smiling. His face just looked as if it was melting down in a permanent frown and you could barely see his eyes. At least that's the impression the photo had on me. I was taken aback at the sheer ugliness of it. He looked every bit the killer he was and is.

The only other mobster I can think of who was pale like Tommy Karate, and Tommy still looked pale even in his jailhouse photo....is Dracula Guglielmo. Now Dracula is rumored to have been a bit of a cannibal with the blood rituals of Demeo crew victims. I am thinking his pallor came from imbibing blood. Because of that, and this is just my opinion, it occurred to me that Tommy Karate might have engaged in some sort of cannibalism also, since he was, and is, so inexplicably pale. Even if I am wrong, I'm not far off because Karate was collecting artifacts from his victims, like jewelry and ears.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."