Originally Posted By: Joerusso
I dont know if any movie or book will be descriptive as what the trial brought out of people. I mean I heard the black mass was very good. I mean if they wanted to make a movie that would be epic. I would first start by doing the whole movie in southie not just small clips because woburn and danvers is no fucking southie by a longshot. Second I would use the book and any other book to get a idea, perspective and take pieces from it. I wouldve paid, Martorano,weeks, shea, even whitey and flemmi, connoly themselves or any other character like winter or Pat Nee. That way the movie would be very authentic. My opinion but as a Bostonian, I was upset they didnt do majority of the movie in Southie.

You make some great points and have some good ideas. I wonder what the cost and logistics would be of the the things you recommend? Would definitely make for a more well rounded and accurate movie.

" No matter how big a guy might be, Nicky would take take him on. You beat Nicky with fists, he comes back with a bat. You beat him with a knife, he comes back with a gun. And if you beat him with a gun, you better kill him, because he'll keep coming back and back, until one of you is dead! "