Originally Posted By: night_timer
Originally Posted By: fergie
Guys, I just remembered, I know we're talking about mafia gangsters, but beheadings by the crazy arab folks must ace anything Murder Inc etc did - I can't imagine Anastasia cutting a live guy's head off in front of his crew? I might be wrong...

Tommy Pitera beheaded bodies, but only after they were dead. He was into dismemberment as much as the DeMeo crew.

Scariest guys were Pitera, DeMeo, Mirra and Dellacroce. There was some sick fucks in Chicago too, but I'm hopeless with names.

Pitera could've made something of his life outside organized crime. His long sabbatical to Japan almost made him look intelligent and cultured, but he was probably a victim of his screwed-up childhood. Some of his killing habits were more like a sociopathic serial killer.

Pitera worked under a guy in the Bonanno family nicknamed 'whack whack' due to the number of killings he did or ordered. Pitera got life for six murders, but there must have been a lot more dead bodies than that.

Unlike the other LCN families, the Bonanno's never pretended that they don't sling drugs.

Whack whack was Bruno Indelicato