Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Off topic, and it's just a movie. But what did most Brits think of "The Bank Job," with Jason Statham? I LOVED THAT FILM!

Two things spring to mind.
The female lead. Gorgeous.
The torture scene.
And the female lead....

Regards Tarantino: the guys a joke living off one half decent film. And even pulp wouldn't have been half as popular if it didn't serve as Travolta's Renaissance.

But honestly, Kill Bill? Django unchained? Laughable. The only reason Django unchained isn't panned is because people are afraid to be labeled racist if they dislike a movie about racism. How sad.

Django Unchained is a ridiculous movie, but I enjoyed it more than Kill Bill or Inglourious Basterds. What bothered me more was the invasion of metalheads and hipsters that were almost wanking off with each piece of dialogue Waltz delivered. They were simultaneously applauding the most laughable set pieces, such as the KKK-scene (which in my opinion was one big cringefest) or the hip hop music that out of the blue appeared during a wild west shootout (I was almost expecting 50 Cent to come bouncing into that scene).

You won't however hear me say a bad thing about Pulp Fiction. I love that movie to death lol