Originally Posted By: Faithful1
PB: I don't think a nuclear attack is where we want to go because then we'd be killing too many of the people we're trying to save. But we need to do a hell of a lot more than what we're doing now. I'm sure the military has better solutions, but I'm also sure that it's hamstrung by Obama and his administration of fools.

PL: Not economically beneficial until they start mounting attacks here on a large scale. We've already seen lone-wolf radical Muslims who follow ISIS commit acts of terrorism here (which Obama calls "work place violence"), but imagine when things get serious. Obama has underestimated them every time. He called them the "JV team" then said they're only limited to Syria and Iraq. We now know they're in Libya too and in Afghanistan, plus other groups like Boku Haram has pledged allegiance to them. They're even in the Philippines. Plus, with this open borders program that Obama is doing, what is to prevent them from entering that way? Border Patrol agents already found a Muslim prayer mat left at the border. This group is a danger to the world and if we don't take them seriously then we'd better start learning Arabic and quit eating pork.

LOLL!!!! The idea of not eating pork logically speaking came from ancient times where they didn't cook the meat enough and it made people sick... The Muslims weren't the only religion who believed that, unless I'm mistaken the Jews felt pork wasn't "kosher" as well... it's all a matter of preference in this country, we can thank God/Jesus for that...