Originally Posted By: Footreads
I deal in countries that have muslem populations I knew a lot of them through soccer. I coached them and their kids I have not felt any hatred to me from them.

But why haven't we heard anything from the majority of them denouncing the terrorists?

When they attached the WTC on 9/11 I did not hear shit from them. They also showed some of the praising what happened.

I think deep down they like what going on with the terrorist. They blame us for our support of Israel. Do we still support Isreal under Obama regime?

Hey the liberals did not want us to go in afganistan but they had no problem with us going into Libya because that is what Obama wanted.

Because with all the instability in their countries wtf do you want them to say?? If they are here and they are actual citizens, not FOBS trying to marry their way into the country somehow... The Islamic republic took their land/money as well... plus they are probably neutral, like stuck between two worlds you go and take a stand here then somehow get sent back then what??? you'd be like an outcast I'm thinking... you want to know what I thought during 911 "f*ck just when things are starting to settle down there is another f*cking attack/war it's depressing

as far as "modern day liberalism", I don't consider myself a liberal, independent yes, maybe moderate and I am not a big fan of the whole gay pride either as I am straight I think it's just another fad or a way for a group of people to go around saying they are being persecuted somehow and try and get some type of sympathy. As far as Israel, I am a Christian (went to both Catholic and Christian churches with my friends growing up, and have no real opinion on the happenings of Israel as I never even met a Jewish person till I was like 24 years old and the girls I know are cool except I guess you have to have a lot of money to be part of the temple is what they told me unless they were just joking around

Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
[quote=Footreads]we can go in with Apache helicopters at night and kill them all. They would not even hear the fire until they get hit with explosive rounds.

Some one sent me a video of it. They would not have a chance. Just can't worry about killing non fighters. Drop notes tell then stay in your houses and don't come out or your a target.

sounds good in theory but then again, like you I always think of the non fundamentalist types, the sickest part of the whole fundamentalist theory of ANY religion is the fundamentalist hide amongst the common people, for example Bin Lauden, did you ever see him do a suicide bomb? no, he hid amongst the common people and used a women as a human shield when they finally did execute him. I will say I am not comfortable going to a Mausque but I'm not going to hate Middle Eastern people as a whole there are different religions in all the countries. As far as nuclear war the chemicals will reach this country at some point as well. And you see the troops coming back from war prostate cancer, post traumatic stress, depression, shell shock all this stuff is ugly.