Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
however I have this eerie feeling that whomever is behind them [funding terrorist groups] is trying very, very, hard to get the U.S. involved with ground troops.

Well then the Hell with ground troops. For the first time in my life, I completely advocate the use of nuclear force. And if a million or so innocents have to die to blast these sub-human pieces of human garbage back into the stone age, then so be it.

There was a time where that was referred to as collateral damage. And not only was it expected, it was accepted. And fuck helping them rebuild like we did after Hiroshima, or with those ridiculous food packages that we drop off now after we smart bomb these scumbags. Let Darwinism run its course and let's see these ragheads try to rebuild during a nuclear winter.

We either nuke them into extinction or we learn to mind our own fucking business. There's no middle ground. Personally, I'm rooting for the former rather than the latter. But we all know that's not gonna happen with Barack Hussein still living it up at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Because God forbid we should deal with fanatical Muslim extremism when there are dinner parties to be thrown for movie star liberal benefactors like Common and Affleck (and for the race baiters, please take notice that I used a White example and a Black example of guys who have entirely too much to fucking say about American policy).

And I want to go on record for applauding Obama for calling Kanye West an asshole when he acts like an asshole (which is pretty much every waking moment he has).

And I'm sorry for getting sidetracked with the Hollywood rant. But the Oscars are still on my mind, and it's not like Hollywood and Far Left American politics are mutually exclusive. It makes me wonder if they'd feel a little differently if those planes were aimed at Paramount Studios and the Santa Monica Freeway instead of the Pentagon and the Twin Towers. Probably not. Those assholes are too far gone.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.