Absurd. But I called it four years ago. I was just off about the details. Stop reading if you don't want to read the SPOILERS AHEAD:

First of all, I stopped watching years ago. Even before the far inferior Ashton Kutcher joined the cast, the show had been in a downward spiral since at least season five or six (Sheen left after season eight). But I wanted to watch the finale tonight to see if my hunch was correct.

During Charlie's funeral (the season nine premiere), the absence of the body led me to believe that the character was still alive. Now for years I figured that he faked his death to get away from Rose (his crazy stalker). Well, I was wrong about that. But I was right that the character was still alive. They totally ripped off "Misery." Rose had Charlie locked up in a dungeon for the past four years rolleyes rolleyes.

Worst finale in the history of television. And Chuck Lorre (who I vigorously defended when Sheen went off his rocker) should be ashamed of himself for not actually bringing Sheen back for the episode. The details unfolded without an actual appearance from Charlie (they used silly animated cartoon type characters for the flashbacks). The only bright spots were a surprise appearance by Arnold Schwarzenegger as a police detective, and the surprise return of Angus T. Jones.

And completely off topic: The new "The Odd Couple" ain't gonna make it.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.