Originally Posted By: bigboy
I have mentioned this before, the Vinnie "Gorgeous" book is very interesting and is a good read but as I said, I think there is much more to the Vinnie Basciano life to tell about.
The Massino book was also a good read. Mob Killer is excellent and does a good job of telling the story of this nut case mob killer Charles Carniglia.
I read the Alite book last week and have started the Junior Gotti book yesterday. The Alite book is good but you have to accept that there is exaggerations and lies in it.-worth buying. ON the Jr. Gotti book, I am only 25% into it. It is very well laid out and written and I think does what it is intended to do and that is to make Jr look like the boy next door. He tells a good story but I was annoyed to see his comments that the Gambino family and his in particular detest anyone who is involved with drugs in any way. I think it has been pretty well documented that the mob regularly deals in drugs. So...Philly, enjoy your shipment of books

gotti jr. says in his book the Gambino family detested drugs?does he mention his uncles dealing in heroin, or ruggerio selling heroin? his dad took heroin profits.

this guy don't sound to sharp, I think will pass on his book.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"