Here is a photo of the predator from his OK Cupid Account:

[Photo removed. No matter what he's done, member names/photos are not to be posted here without their permission --JG]

His name is Jack B----- Jr. He has gone by the moniker Dicknose Moltisanti, jbell, Three Tomatos, Pimpanella and Liu. He has been an internet troll and a stalker of many posters on GBB and other mob related forums. He spent countless hours finding out who people were, where they lived, worked and spent leisure time. He sent me 37 pm's over the last 6 months (I wish I kept the other ones that I deleted) making comments about my wife, my daughter and family. He posted my home address online, a wedding photo of my wife and I and come to find out he's a sick, twisted criminal who preys upon people. He hacked my twitter account and other posters' private email addresses. He needs locked up in a cage. I reported him to my local PD because he is unstable and made threats and implied he was stopping by my house to visit my wife and daughter.

Last edited by J Geoff; 02/15/15 01:12 PM. Reason: DO NOT POST REAL NAMES HERE --JG

As Uncle Charlie used to say, "Never get into pissing matches with skunks."