Faithful, lets take it point by point...

A. First paragraph means nothing until you state Hitchens/Dawkins do not rely on evidence, absolute bullshit, they're whole lives are/where based on evidence gathering-do you know anything about them? You name Mother Theresa..lets put that to rest, she was a clever/naive person who was unfortunate enough to praise dictators across the world and stated time and again that abortion was THE greatest threat to world peace. Got famous after a malcolm muggeridge doc in the 60's which was bullshit as well..

B. simply bullshit, read the books (you haven't obviously, otherwise Ill ask you more about them, ill not even insist on detail

C. Again, I cant change my opinion, Bertrand Russell gave the analogy of a teapot circling the world which anyone could believe in, who are you to dismiss it?

D. Stupid comparison and a rather silly point to even try and make

Pizza, Im disappointed with your comment about Christopher Hitchens, he died a long, slow, painful death through cancer. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, no matter their beliefs. As I said earlier though and you've proved my point, believers are always only a few conversations away from hating people.....

(And I like you pizza!)