Originally Posted By: kiladelphia_pistolvania
PPL like pb post insightful shit on here and your gonna try to out them?

I appreciate the compliment and the sentiment, buddy. I really do. But I've never posted anything remotely incriminating about anyone alive and on the street. Posting about ancient history? Who really cares, right?

There are enough of the right people who know that I post here anyway, and if anything they're happy with the "spin" I put on certain things wink.

Originally Posted By: kiladelphia_pistolvania
MY my my how the tables have turned the stalkers are now the stalked.. lmao

You only have to see the pictures of him, his sister, and his father floating around now. Yes, the tables have turned. And I meant it when I said his Dad looks like a nice professional man (most East Indians in America work like dogs to better themselves). This man accomplished that, and he got paid back with a thirty year old junkie for a son who still lives at home and bleeds him dry. Sadly, that happens all the time. Good people get shit kids. But that's life.

I wonder how that poor man is going to feel when these other posters add stalking charges to this piece of shit's resume. But that's not me. He DOES know who I am, so he should also know who my uncle was, and all the other happy horseshit that goes along with that. I don't call the law. It's anathema to how and where I was raised, and who I was raised by.

Bottom line, he'll be very fortunate if the law catches up to him as opposed to the alternative. Because he's put himsef in some shit now. From Jersey to Boston to Florida to his own tony Pennsylvania suburb (when he claimed to be a South Philly Italian lmfao).

Tick, tock, Jack. Karma has your name, your address, and your entire life in its hands. And karma can be a very unforgiving bitch.

Now I'm done, so please, no more "calm down PB's." I truly appreciate the concern. But I've said my piece, and I'm done now.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.