While Dicknose is funny sometimes he does more often than not cross the line. Bringing peoples familys into it and saying shit about there children and wives?? that's fucked up. The wives and kids aren't on here posting so why say shit about them? Dude your fuckin 31 years old and you need to get a life. Not everyone on the internet is a Internet tough guy.. If he posted shit about my family I would be at his front door in Norristown slapping the Ghandi out of him.... If you wanna bust pizza's balls or JCB's balls that's one thing,they can both take it and best believe they can give it back. but to post personal info? That's just plain sick... PPL like pb post insightful shit on here and your gonna try to out them? then whats the point of the board? BTW have fun sitting at CFCF after sentencing while waiting transfer to state.. WOrds of wisdom DN DO NOT ACT UP IN there or you will get fucked up by a pack of 20 year old kids who don't give a fuck cause they are looking at life already.. PPL with your sense of humor typically don't fare well up state. So take the time to grow the fuck up.... the best part is he is claiming South philly while living in Norristown LOL SMH... MY my my how the tables have turned the stalkers are now the stalked.. lmao