Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
All due respect to Mightyhealthy, Getthesenets and Mark, but reading Pizza and Oscar's posts, the issue is a serious one, involving breaches of privacy and pesonal safety. Involving family members.
Im sure I dont have to ask how most members here would react if they were being likewise violated.

So personally, to the above, maybe jokes are better left for a more appropriate thread?

I understand that it's a serious issue. I wasn't trivializing the matter at all just busting his chops. I'm far from a street guy and I've been jumped, robbed, shot at..internet tough guys have literally called my house after I embarrassed them in debates, cops have humiliated us for their amusement , former tenants have sent goons after me, and stuff that I won't mentioned here has happened to me.

If I couldn't laugh and find humor in F'd up situations I'd be gone from heart problems probably. The real humor comes from knowing that I have friends in high positions in law enforcement and I know people who are REAL goons who could and would ruin any of the people who F'd with me with just a request. Now THAT's what makes it funny. When you indirectly get word sent back to assholes that they can be investigated or touched on a street level and they don't know who what when where why....they feel just like you felt when they violated only worse because they don't know where it's coming from.