I am reading Peter Lance right now.

His book, Deal With The Devil is one of the best I have ever read, but I will be honest....his writing style is confusing. He includes a massive amount of info into each sentence. The book is a long read because you might find yourself having to read the same sentence or paragraph over and over again 2 and 3 times just so you don't lose your place in the book. Very hard to follow. I wish he would simplify and/or categorize his data differently.

I know everyone around here is down on Philip Carlo, but I'm sorry....his book on Pitera is a masterpiece. Reading that book was truly an exciting escape. It's right up there with Murder Machine.

Capeci is on point. Nothing really needs to be said.

Edit: Just finished Peter Lance's Deal With The Devil. In that book Capeci is depicted as a possible recipient of illeal leaks from law enforcemtn. I would say that that was probably right. Capeci also used his medium to protect his law enforcement sources once they developed legal problems of their own. Capeci used his medium to try and shape public opinion in favor of a person invoking 5th Amendment priviledges. Look, if the guy is afraid to incriminate himself, don't tell me he is innocent in your news column.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."