Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Country club? Nice.

Not the point. I didn't mean to sound pretentious. I'm a fucking Bronx guy through and through. So I made a few bucks? Big deal.

It's just that a friend on the board just tipped me to the fact that he was telling people where I played down there, and yada yada yada.

Everybody here knows that PB, you've never acted pretentious. If anybody has ever been terrorized by Jack B----- Jr., aka Dicknose Moltisanti, Pimpanella, Three Tomatos, Liu, or any other moniker he went by then you'll understand why his "public case" is relevant to the things and behavior patterns he's demonstrated. This guy posted links about my wife and daughter. Creepy, internet nutjob! Call me what you want, but to actually spend hours trying to identify our familymembers and members of a forum that are here to kill some time and talk about subjects that we all enjoy and then sending wildly inappropriate pm's telling people he knows where they live is threatening and borderline psychotic in my mind. In this day in age, and everything you read about lunatics and criminals online, this guy should have been reported a long fucking time ago. Now, he gets a taste of his own fucking medicine and I hope he chokes on it! Sure, he may have been funny at times...that's called a sociopath. By viewing the litany of "alleged" crimes and a history of being an out of control junkie who was actually a bright kid demonstrates what people you come across online. Let this be a lesson to anybody that completely creeps you out or know when to identify an unstable drug addict. It's sad that we have to actually be on guard at all times while online when we are trying to pass some mindless time chatting and debating and arguing over topics we all love to discuss, which is what these forums are here to do. I've made friends on these boards...B----- used them to prey on us. You deserve prison, then locked up in a puzzle factory for the rest of your life. Now, I actually have to keep this lowlife motherfucker in my head because I have a 2.5 year old daughter and a 6 month pregnant wife? My life should be compromised because of a psychotic, email and social media personal account hacker and having my wedding announcement posted on a public forum while insulting my wife, sending others and myself pm's about where we work, live and spend time. Who the fuck spends that kind of time preying on strangers that he never met? That's demented, it's absurdly sick! I hope this lowlife has his asshole turned into a hallway while in prison. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fucking fire! On top of that, he was actually sued by a denim company for trademark infringement, stealing from a company to sum it up. see case below:

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/california/cacdce/2:2009cv07530/456694

Last edited by J Geoff; 02/15/15 01:05 PM. Reason: DO NOT POST REAL NAMES HERE --JG

As Uncle Charlie used to say, "Never get into pissing matches with skunks."