Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
We have lineman brothers out there currently negotiating a new contract with Edison so seeing this is very concerning for a lot of families out West. I'm very glad to see them taking heat over this because once the workers strike out there things are going to be very ugly for SC-Edison.

Dixie, I hope you are right, I read both of those links, and although I saw some pols critizing the utility, not one was quoted as saying "we are going to do something about it"

further indicating to me that U,S, workers have no one on their side in Washington, now is the time for a leader to come forward and stand up for americans, and their jobs.

but, with Obama, a senate, and a house not concerned with American jobs, is this not taxation without representation? what about American families and American jobs, is their not a man in congress with any guts to stand up for americans.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"