Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87
Luke 6:37 “Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Leviticus 20:13: "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

We should probably leave Bible quotes out of this because we could end up doing this all night wink.

And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him. Leviticus 24:16- Stoning to death if you use the lords name in vain

If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city. Deuteronomy 22:23-24- Rape victim should be stoned if they don't yell loud enough

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother ... Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city ... And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21- Should be stoned if you disobey your parents

The Bible is full of out dated ideas, we shouldn't pick and choose which ones are still valid since we are not "God" and therefore prone to error.

I was trying to appeal the the religious folk. I'll try to keep bible quoting to a minimum since I am no religious scholar.

Last edited by thedudeabides87; 02/11/15 07:17 PM.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life