Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
I understand, we can agree to disagree, and I am a Christian with a Christian upbringing, and I don't believe in persecuting anyone with different ideas than mine. however, the gay community should not force their ideas on anyone, just keep to themselves. my opinion.

I agree with this. I used to be neutral on the issue (even though never liked homosexuality but, if somebody is born like that, it's not their fault). However, after being insulted and, what's more important, PUBLICLY SLANDERED by some "homosexuality defenders" and accused of bullshit I never heard about in my life on a non better specified forum, from that moment, with all respect to human general and individual rights, I can't sympathize with homosexuals and will never lift a finger to help them with their agenda. It's personal after that case. However, I think the crazy and really "evil" ones aren't homosexuals themselves, but their "enforcers" who aren't homosexuals but despite this (or maybe precisely because of this) are much more aggressive with their push-down-the-throat methods than any homosexual would ever dream of. Shitty hypocrites: if they think they have the right to be belligerent, what's the difference between them and skinheads who beat up homosexuals? The methods and attitude are basically the same, they are 2 faces of the same medal.
I must say that before meeting those shitbags who pretended to be "human right defenders" for homosexuality freedom, but lowered themselves to such methods as slander, I had a generally better opinion of people on internet as a whole. That was the first case I wasn't only insulted, but unable to prove to the whole forum they were lying about me. Scumbags. If that's the way they use to defend their ideals, then there must be something wrong with the ideal in question or at least with the way it's enforced.

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 02/11/15 12:40 PM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."