I guess you put it perfect Beanshooter im not giving up 20 years or just 2 decades of my life.. that's kinda what I been trying to say for years.. who the hell wants to join a gang to make your big $$ lifestyle, and only half of them make the big $$.. when your only gonna end up giving decades to a 6x9 cell.. Now you got to be fuckin crazy if u think I am giving up my free world lifestyle.. drive where ever I want, work where ever I want, go get a drink when ever I want.. And now to hear some guys here say shit like "they made more money in a lifetime than you ever even seen..." NOOO Noooo, now they stole more money than I ever seen... Please Please get that Right... Well back to nickedemo.. I guess a hell of a stand up, MOB guy.. But he just lost twenty years or just Two decades... And if the Fed charge him also wit murder 3, he might b lucky so he can yapp.. {which in the military it would be considered double jeopardy, and you can Not be tried twice..} But in civil I take it they can? But I think 95% of us this would not happen to.. I guess the feds are trying to squeeze information out of him.. If not them boys in Graterford or Lewisbergh state pen are gonna be squeezing sumthin all over him... he gonna be a yum yum boy for someone.. that's a real fact